Monday, February 3, 2014

What Games Have Shown Me



I have been playing games for as long of my life as I rememeber. The first games I learned how to play were standard card games and "start-to-finish" board games. As game technology progressed in the virtual world, I started to play video games and computer games. I've observed games evolve rapidly over the past decades. They have become much more advanced and sophisticated and much more realistic. Of course there will always be the same old deck of cards, but now that there are so many game variants, it is hard to keep up. Even though games are much more advanced, the classic games, and the basic lessons that they teach us, cannot be replaced. Today’s games are almost a reality. The graphics in gaming is so complex that systems are able to render far more data than they were able to in the past which allows them to seem very real. The scenarios that a modern game presents are much more advanced than early game developers ever thought possible. I enjoy playing all types of games but my favorite games to play are console games. I really enjoy online first person shooter(FPS) games. I enjoy the strategy of online play. You have the same equipment as the other players but the person that understands the map and timing of the game will dominate the game. Another great thing about online play is that your opponents can people from all around the world. When I am not occupied by the tasks of daily life, or when I want to take my mind off of things, I turn to the video game world.





No comments:

Post a Comment